Davidson, managing partner at Moldo Davidson Fraioli Seror & Sestanovich in Century City, California (more commonly known as MDFS Law) can answer the following questions or provide commentary, upon request. To reach Mr. Davidson, contact Cherie Kerr at 714 550-9900 (office); 714 271-2140 (cell) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Jennifer Lee at Jennifer@kerrpr.com
1. In addition to writers, what other entertainment industry professionals and businesses are likely to suffer the most financially?
2. What can writers (and others) do to stave off a bankruptcy if the strike lingers?
3. If writers or those whose income is largely dependent upon the entertainment industry are forced to file bankruptcy, when will that impact be seen?
4. What are the hidden dangers entertainment professionals may be surprised by if they should file bankruptcy?
5. How will a long strike affect the Los Angeles economy?